Shipping physical products:
Where our partners ship? Shipping Regions
- A, B, C–Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic
- D, E, F–Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France
- G, H, I, J–Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Jersey
- L, M, N–Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands
- P, S–Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden
- U, V–Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City
3. EFTA STATES
- Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland
5. AUSTRALIA / NZ
- All other countries and territories not mentioned above, excluding Cuba, Crimea, Iran, North Korea, and Syria, as our partner doesn’t ship to these destinations.
The above lists of countries may change periodically.
Who pays the customs duties & taxes?
Shipments outside of the USA may incur customs fees depending on the destination country. The fee may vary depending on your order value, country limits, and other factors based on the product itself. You as an end customer are responsible for these fees. Any fees are paid to appropriate customs agency by the customer.