- optimising the speed through reducing the image size (file compression)- manually through third parties or using plugins such as Smush and many others.
- always checking if the design is mobile and tablet friendly (Google really insists in this nowadays as the number of mobile users got really up)
- use concise titles that includes keywords such as ‘discover’ , ‘how to’
- use SEO plugins e.g. Rank Math
- use tags, keywords
- use relevant permalink – not hyper long as Google cuts them
always submit new content in Google Search Console and check if there are any errors
use web tools such Google Keyword Planner, Ubbersuggest
concise, but precise and corresponds with the link it’s pointing to, presumably containing the permalink content (if the permalink is long – partially) – best the keywords of the whole text the anchor text is referring to.
For more thorough insights on SEO topic, please check this out now What is SEO